With the last tournament of the KS Champion league in the North being over, Mette was crowned the winner in the individual competition third year running. She maintained her top position before the final night by winning Tölt T1 on Skálmöld frá Þúfum and being in 3rd place in the pace race on Vívaldi frá Torfunesi.
Mette earned 174 points over the course of the league, followed by 2 Védís Hul Sigurðardóttir with 145,5 points in 2nd place and Konráð Valur Sveinsson with 138,5 points in 3rd place.
Team Þúfur were in 3rd place with 359 points, behind the Leiknir Hestakerrur team that won the league with 387,5 points and the runner up, Íbishóll with 385 points.
Mette’s results in the KS Champion league 2022 were:
- T1 Tölt : 1st place on Skálmöld frá Þúfum with 7,89.
- Flying pace : 3rd place on Vívaldi frá Torfunesi on the time 4,90 seconds.
- P3 150m pace : 5th place on Vívaldi frá Torfunesi on 15,82 seconds.
- F1 Fivegait : 1st place on Kalsi frá Þúfum with 7,57.
- T2 : 7th place on Blundur frá Þúfum with 6,79.
- V1 Fourgait : 1st place on Skálmöld frá Þúfum with 7,77.
- Gæðingafimi : 1st place on Skálmöld frá Þúfum with 8,41.
Team Þúfur’s best results were as well :
- PP1 Gæðingaskeið : Gísli Gíslason and Trymbill frá Stóra-Ási in 1st place with 7,42.
- F1 Fivegait : Gísli Gíslason and Trymbill frá Stóra-Ási in 10th place with 6,45.
- V1 Fourgait : Lea Christine Busch and Kaktus frá Þúfum in 4th place with 6,83.
- Gæðingafimi : Gísli Gíslason and Trymbill frá Stóra-Ási in 3rd place with 7,78.
- Gæðingafimi : Barbara Wenzl and Gola frá Tvennu in 6th place with 7,04.
We are thrilled with Þúfur’s success this season and want to thank everybody on our team and others who helped us making this a reality.